1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kiner Eye Exercise Video

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TN Larry, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TN Larry

TN Larry TS Member

Anyone know if the Kiner Eye Exercise Video is currently available? Says that it will be available in 2 wks., but doesn't say 2 wks. from when.

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I just received my Phil's Eye Exercise Video. Here is a clip.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ftfmVCVz3k4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ftfmVCVz3k4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

That Rascal! Phil told me he wouldn't use that footage! All kidding aside, I'd love to see what he has to say about eye exercises! I show his DVD at my ladies clinics and they LOVE him! Looking forward to the new DVD!

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

my eye is stronger. ;)

eye eye eye

the eyes have it

5. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

D@#n- I wish I had seen that clip earlier - it would be a great left/right eye rotation warm up for the front end (no pun intended) of the video. PK

BTW- the video should be available about Aug 18- I was hoping to have it to take to the Grand and have not given up hope to get some shipped there but, if I promise that it will never happen so I am not going to promise - only hope. pk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.