1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kiner Clinic comment and ?'s*******

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by matttrapn, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

YES, this is my positive opinion on the Phil Kiner Clinic's.

This year I attended one of Kiner's clinics in Cheyenne, Wy.

Last weekend I broke my first 100-straight in singles. The next day I went back and broke a 98 in caps. Phil has given me the tools and just enough knowledge to help me improve. If you practice to become better, apply the instruction Kiner helps with, my opinion is, his clinics are a bargain.

I'd like to know if others have found the same or simular results from Kiners clinics? How many first-ever 100 straights for shooters has Phil helped jump over that hurdle?

Thank you Phil.

Matt Nicol

2. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Sport- that is what he paid for-pk

3. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

Phils class was the first one I took back in '95 he spotted a couple of problems for me and I think he helped me win a few in my book. lots of return for the money. thanks Phil. KK (answered a few questions since also, he forgets where I am from but doesnt seem to forget who I am, good guy.)

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

He took me from three consecutive years of having a .956x singles averages and being on the 23 yard line to my first 200-straight, a .9828 singles average, my state's Class AA trophy and my 27-yard pin - all in the following target year. I'd say the man is a damned good teacher.

Next July, it will be 10 years since I attended my first Kiner Clinic. I've taken one three times since then and never failed to learn something. It's been a few years since the last one; maybe it's time for another day with Phil and his video recorder looking over my shoulder.

Ed

5. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

Phil, check your private messages when you get a chance.

6. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Sportshot, looks like Phil might not like this very much, but I would be happy to talk with you about the direction that was given. If you wish, please respond to my personal e-mail, or give me your info and I'll contact you when I can.

Heading to Texas Thursday for an early-season dove hunt near Brownsville. Fell free to contact me at anytime, just want you to know I'll be gone for about a week starting the day after next.

Matt

7. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Phil came to NJ a few years ago and I took his class. It was well worth it, I would take his course again.

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Phil's video is pretty good also. I recommend purchasing it and watching it a few times. Also, his columns in Trap and Field are a must read. Fred

9. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Jerry,
    I would love a repost on sportie's stats! Tom Rhoads

10. pdq

pdq Member

Took Phils clinic for the first time this past spring. Now I know why people take it multiple times.

Worth every penny, made my scores improve.

If he comes back to West Chester, my name will be on the list.

Pete

11. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Worth every penny. Take notes, or better yet get the video. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.