1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***KIMBER! Pepper blaster II ...LOOK***F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Shooters,

I have been trying for years to get my wife to carry her pistol, she just worries about carrying it in places where they are banned like schools and many public buildings. Taking it in and out of her purse and storing it in the glove box of the car makes her worried that it may be stolen...

Solution!! Kimber's PepperBlaster II is safe to carry and trust me, no ones going to mess with anyone after a face full of this stuff...its nasty! AND it has an effective range of 13 feet.

We have them on our website and they come in a nice metal box and ready for gift wrap for a stocking suffer for Christmas! All of the guys here at the shop gave one to their wives (..David gave one to his Mom too!) $35.00 + $6.00 to ship in the lower 48. There are some places we can't ship to like CA and NYC so if you live somewhere where we can't send one we'll refund your money in full. Oh yes, you must be 18 years or older to order.

Faster

PBII’s super hot, super effective one-two punch stops threats at a distance like nothing else can, disabling an attacker for up to 45 minutes. Kimber's team in Switzerland engineered this totally new personal safety device to be three times as effective as the most popular spray, because it’s not a spray.

Easier

PBII’s ergonomic grip provides a perfect grip for almost any size hand. Kimber's game-changing design is disposable and economical. The pepper solution itself is the most powerfully concentrated version on the market. Because it’s not pressurized like an aerosol spray, there’s no way it can lose pressure over time.

Safer

PBII eliminates the well-known shortcomings of old-school aerosol pepper sprays. It has a three-year shelf life, longer than any aerosol product. Two highly concentrated pepper solution charges give you a second shot. But a single hit to the face will disable an attacker for 45 minutes or more.

You can call us at 800-684-6329 for a phone order as well. Thanks for looking,

Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The sprayer comes in red plastic as well as black, thanks,

Bob

3. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I would imagine we'll have some at the Dixie Grand, but you won't save much as the special price will end as of Dec 1. Then they go back to $39.00 each. Order now for $35 and the postage and you'll have it sooner for about the same money. We will bundle postage for multiple orders as well, so if you order 2 or more your postage will be less.

Thanks for the orders, we are shipping all the units ordered so far today. We are sold out for the time being, however, we have more on the way and they will be here tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Bob

4. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for the orders! We got a new shipment today so we can fill the orders right away.

Bob

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Will there be any demonstrations? Kind of like the Tasers. Any volunteers?

6. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I ordered 5 Flyn, come on over and we'll try one out. Better bring your safety glasses, lol. Harv

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bob. I'll take one. You take PayPal... eh?

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bob, I would like 2 one for wife and one for daughter. Can give cc over phone or send funds let me know which you prefer. Thanks, Bill

9. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

0   0   0

Bob:

I have Been a Rep for the following "personal Defense" Companies over the last 25 years. Mace, Defense Techology, Taser, and The Kimber Pepper Blaster. The pepper in the Kimber is the Baddest that I ve been Tested on. Kimber has a video of the product being used in a Prison in Maricopa Coutny AZ, where inmates are used to pepper sprays. Once they have been sprayed with this unit, they don't come back for more.

My wife and two daughters all have these units.

I myself like the Kimber .45.

Bob Gibson
    Charlotte,NC

10. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sure, phone orders are fine. Toll free 800-684-6329. Sorry no Paypal, they are totally anti gun. When they found out I am in the firearms business they cancelled my account!! You can go to my website and pay with a credit card, it's safe and secure.

Thank you for the orders and comments!

Bob

11. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMmiLCdPckk&feature=g-vrec

Check out this video of someone getting this pepper spray in the face!

Bob

12. SlowArrow

SlowArrow Member

0   0   0

Ordered up five of these for Christmas presents for all the ladies in my family. I really like the fact that they are not aerosol delivery. Good stuff - and that video is pretty convincing as well. Mike Sandy

13. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Mike! Yours will go out Monday.

Thanks for all the orders over the weekend!

Bob

14. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for the orders!

Bob

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Bob,
    I got the ones I ordered today, thanks a bunch, hope they work as good as they look ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

These are really bad...don't even think about using one on anyone but a BAD guy! Effects last about 45 min and they really BURN! No long term effects except bad guy goes to jail.

Thanks for the orders, we still have them in stock for stocking stuffers! Go to the website to order or call us at 800-684-6329.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Bob Schultz

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

Could it kick up a batch of chili at deer camp? :)

18. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for the orders...still plenty of time for Christmas delivery. Great Stocking stuffer for your wife or daughter!

Where can you get peace of mind for $35?

Bob

19. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Shannon!

That would be some kind of MEAN chili....might bring a whole lot of new meanings to ice cream for desert!

Bob

20. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up...thanks for the orders!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.