1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kim Rhode is great!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wheelchair shooter, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

Kim Rhode is at the Cabelas in Gonzales,Louisiana this weekend. I know the lady that is the Events coordinator there and she called me on Wednesday and let me know that Kim was going to be there. I asked her to contact Kim to see if she would be willing to meet with my 4H shooting team before she starting meeting the public. Kim said she would love too. Yesterday morning we had the priviledge to meet Kim. She was great! She took the time to take pictures with all the kids and let them wear her medals while they did. She answered questions from all the kids and signed pictures and caps. She actually stayed with us longer than she was supposed to to make sure all the questions were answered. She is a AWESOME and the kids as well as myself enjoyed the time we got to spend with her. THANKS KIM!

Thad Bellow

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Kim is a pretty good shooter for a hot rodder! Ask her about her Cobra sports car, it is awesome, side oiler I believe.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Yup, that is the Kim I got to know the day I shot with her. She is the real thing. What a fine lady.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.