1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kids on Trapshooters.com?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 7771, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7771

7771 Active Member

I was wondering how many kids get on TS.com? im 14 i get on here everyday and read posts how many other kids do this?
    Tommy

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

That means we'll have to keep everything PG13? :)

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Tommy, have fun and keep posting. It's not as much fun as actually shooting, but ts.com can give you a lot of laughs when you can't shoot. Enourage your shooting friends to join us.

4. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

I'm 18 and have been reading and posting for about a year now.

Osker Reynolds

5. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

I'm 53 , but my 5 year old grandaughter thinks I'm a Kid..

Must be cause Pop plays well and is a kid at heart..

Enjoy the hobby , you'll meet some genuine people here and get valueable advice..

Cheers from the Rock,

Robert

( Newfoundlander )

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I think it is great to see our youth getting into the game. Even if it is on here, thats fine. Just so they like shooting and all that goes with, so welcome aboard. If this were available in 1955 when I started, I would have been on here in a heartbeat

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

WELCOME ABOARD...our young shooting friends are always welcomed here...The answer to your question is not enough young shooters live here like us old guys do.. The board is full of GREAT guys and gals who will do the best they can to help you... All Good.. Mike

8. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

If these kids ride the school bus they know better words then you do or at least as many as Tiger. Kids are our future, welcome aboard. Bernie

9. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

My daughter (12) is on with me all the time. She's resisting me I'll have her shooting shortly. BTW what's a good plan to work her up to trap shooting? I was thinking safty course first, BB gun then 22 then 410 then 28ga. Any thoughts? Hey 7771 how did you start off? Dave T.

10. 7771

7771 Active Member

ive been on here for awhile now just on my dads sign on name i love looking at the stuff that comes on here and the info people post.

11. max nimrick

max nimrick TS Member

well im 16 ive been on here for about 2 years

12. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

I heard Booger Blue was actually 13.

13. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I cannot say I am young. I own boots twice as old as the young man in the first post. I am glad to see some young bucks joining the ranks. Many of us have worked hard building the facilities at our local clubs. I am glad to have some shooters to pass the clubs to when I kick off. I hope they are gleening the good shooting information, not the salty old bad attitudes that we see here sometimes. Welcome

14. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Shot with some teen agers and those guys/gals are good. They always ask about my guns because they're 'cool'. One noted he was thinking about how he was sweating with the recent warm weather and lost a target. Welcome to trap shooting.

15. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Hi Tommy,

Good to see you are still hanging in there. There are many "kids" here, since some of us will NEVER grow up. :) Have fun and enjoy the sport!

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hey Tommy,

Have you ever heard the story about the Old Bull and the Young Bull ..?

They grow up so fast now days, blink and they got gray hair for crying out loud ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Always glad to see the junior shooters at the gun clubs. I shot with a couple today at St Joe Valley CC. Had a good time.

Rich in Indiana

PS I wish I could have had something like this when I was that age.

18. Janet

Janet TS Member

You can learn a lot from this site and the great thing is if you have a question that us bothering you, shout it out and you will get many many answers
    to ponder. Take what you like and leave the rest. We are thrilled to have
    our young shooters interested in this sport.

Janet

19. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

HI Tommy, Welcome !!! I was about your age when my father took me to shoot at some of those orange/black flying targets at our local club. I had so much fun with my father back then. Maybe your father can take you as well. Our local club has a special night just for the kids, maybe your does as well. They even have someone there to help and give lessons. Its awesome to shoot with people your own age. To grow and to learn the sport together. Trust me its much more fun than playing a vidio game. I know I've done both. The friends you will meet can last a lifetime. Enjoy this site, Best of Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.