1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kids and Bully

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by copper, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper Member

Well just saw a teen age girl jumps in front of bus because of being bullied for years we seem to see this a lot these Bullies how are the raised they a vial people something needs to be done in a big way. It seems like every week there is a story like this . Maybe three strikes as your out of school why should others have to put up with these kids .

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Three strikes bully out to much video games bully watched and need punished.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Careful what you say...The bully has rights and the victim doesn't ..just ask Gene.

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

About 20 years ago in my school district which is rural there was a bully that finally harassed another kid in his class to the breaking point. The kid that was picked on for months brought in his fathers Ruger 9mm pistol, went in front of the bully while he was sitting in his desk and put a round right between his eyes. The kid was about 15 at the time was sentenced until he was 21 then released.

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Send them home and that is just what they want. No teachers, do as they want, TV, stereo, computer to bully other kids so on and so on.

The best thing to do is get a kid thats bigger then they are and beat the hell out of the brat. Then tell him if he doesn't change his ways he will get seconds. Just don't get caught.

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

They are the parents responsibility regardless where the little bastard is any time anywhere. When you hit the parents in the billfold then the bullshit will stop. If the parents have no money and cannot control the son of a bitch then its time for authorities to step in. Especially in the school district where he is from. If the people get threats from the parents then it time to take matters in their own hands. Piss on the do gooders. Beat the hell out of the bastards. Just my two cents for what its worth. Wild Bill

7. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I read someplace that in Japan if the kid does something wrong they not only go after the kid but the parents. Both are punished for the kids act. To me that keeps the parents in line and on top of things.

8. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

My nephew was being bullied when he was a 9th grader buy a boy 2 years older. His parents would not do anything and he asked me about what he should do. I told him the next time the boy tried messing with him, to fight back and do so violently. I gave him some ideas and about 2 weeks later it happened. the bully dumped his books (knocked them out of his arms) then shoved him in the chest. When the bully turned to gloat to his buddies, my nephew kicked him square in the balls, and when he went down to the floor, kicked him in the face 3 or 4 times, breaking his nose and knocking out 3 teeth. (My nephew had taken to wearing work boots to school). He got suspended but he was returned to school because everyone that witnessed the incident took his side told the truth. My nephew was NEVER bullied again. The bullies parents were outraged because my nephew did not fight fair...HUH???? THere is no such thing as a fair fight, you fight to WIN!!!!!

Oscar

9. TC

TC TS Member

Auctioneer, I am also of the opinion that parents should be held legally responsible for their children. If they cannot effectively control them they need a system that will.

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If you are in a fair fight,,,,your tactics suck.....

11. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Bully's are only bully's because other kids let them be. Stand up for yourself, and there wont be anymore bullying.

Osker

12. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Too many parents of the good kids tell their kids not to fight or cause trouble school, and they end up being the victims. Fighting back may not always end up with the victim winning the fight, but I firmly believe that a bully won't want to expend too much energy and will move on to weaker prey if the victim puts up a good fight, (much like an animal).

No doubt parents are the ones to blame for not putting a boot up the bully kids a$$, and there are a lot of teachers and school boards who are too lazy or too much of a wussy to listen to the facts, sort out the B.S. and figure out who deserved what they got and who didn't. Its easier for teachers, administrators and school boards to say, we have a zero tolerance policy for fighting and anyone involved in a fight will be suspended. Nevertheless, I had parents who told me not to fight in school, and I listened. I had my share of picking and bullying and I put up with in order to obey my parents and maintain honor roll and good citizenship status. Ultimately, I ended up doing better than all of the kids who were A-holes, and today I get along with all of them. They just needed about 25 or so years extra to mature. In hindsight, I would have gotten a lot of satisfaction out of fighting back. The trouble now, is that you don't how many of the bully kids are half nuts or whacked out on drugs, where they might actually do some serious physical harm to kid who decides to fight back.

John

13. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Go to YouTube and search for "Kid beats up bully". The little prick get's his due.

Pat

14. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

50yrs. ago school yard justice was accepted if not condoned. Zero tolerance has done more to harm our children than help.

Robert

15. straightsixes

straightsixes TS Member

Interesting to read some of the views. Being a scrawny white kid in a racially mixed town... growing up wasn't easy. HOWEVER for those who are taught to suck it up... they learn to survive and in many cases succeed. There is a lot to learn from having to give and get a whipping. In some cases it even gives internal drive to show them all in the long run.

It may even be funny to hear of 3 time divorcee, loser, out of job, broke bums who thought they were gods gift to the local high school. My mother always said it would ALL PLAY OUT IN TIME... and she was right (although no always as quickly as one would wish). It seems nowadays if kids even have one "incident" that doesn't go their way... the world is going to end. Get over it already people.

The most savage beating I ever saw was from an overweight, kind of dorky kid that finally got tired of being picked on. He ended on top of the aggressor and landed blows quick/powerfully to the face of the "bully". Lets just say that Tom was NEVER messed with again (by anyone).

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I took care of a bully once as a kid. Paid the older dropout goons down the street to pound him into rubble.

17. TD1958

TD1958 Member

When I was growing up and going to school there were always kids that thought they were tough and unfortunately bullied alot of kids that had no self asteem and would not defend themselves. Need less to say the bullies always lost in the end as they proved not so tough agianst someone who was tough and not a bully. People should raise their kids to be aggressive enough to defend themselves and repect others and not be afraid of any school district that won't allow them to do so. The schools and our goverment dictate how to raise and disipline kids and now look what we have. Most kids you pass on the street haven't an ounce of respect. Thanks, Tim

18. copper

copper Member

People should not be forced to fight what if you can,t beat the bully and his or her buddies how does that work when we have kids killing themselves a lot to escape answer is they need to be tougher are you kidding. These little girls you want them to fight this is not the movies they could lose in a big way is wrong to but this on them in any way. You send your daughter or granddaughter to school and tell her to fight back she comes home beat up What then. I had two sons I taught to fight so they would not have to my youngest had a known bully asking him if he thought he could win he said yes and if he had to , I emailed school and told them you have a known bully you are not dealing with I HAVE INSTRUCTED MY SON TO HURT HIM IF HE IS FORCED TO FIGHT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED . I never got a reply . My son was bother that he might have to do this never happened. I am bother by some comments that this can be a positive thing make you stronger or maybe you will jump in front of a bus or off a building. PS we had a little guy years ago on a construction job forman a jerk rode him hard every day he showed up one day with a masons bag in it a sawed off the boss found it when asked he said I have told him to leave me alone today was the day RIGHT OR WRONG EVERYONE HAS A breaking point he was reaching his some will take there own life some will take others.

19. copper

copper Member

When you instruct your child to get tough and goes wrong or tell them how help full this will be in life what a lesson I told my Sons unacceptable they should in know way be OK with it. This is wrong on all levels not to be tolerated at any level . The schools are paid adults have job part is to protect students there are lots of young teachers out of collage looking for a job if they are not up to it resign. Anyone thinking this is OK or help full in life toughen you up get prepared for world of bad people YES SIR makes me wonder if there kid is the little AH Bully. You are either part of solution or part of problem

20. APrice

APrice Active Member

yes the school administration should be handling problem but if not kid has to try and stand up for self parent should help in training to defend ones self to best of ability better to get beat up everday than to run scared and be ashamed for life sometimes it takes a parent with a two by four to straighten mess out a visit to bullies parents will go a long way in correcting problem i sure get tired of communicating like this how about you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.