1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kick EEZ

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Recoil Problems, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Problems

Recoil Problems TS Member

I have a large Kick EEZ pad that a local smith said was very difficult to mount. Has anyone else heard this complaint.

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

That's ridiculous. I have used inch and a quarter pads many times and they presented no problems. I did it myself and they look quite professional if I do say so myself.

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I use 1200 or so of them a year with no problems.

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Ken,
    Wow. 1200 a year! How many of those suckers do you install a day? Impressive. Jake

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Hi, Jake!! As many as 20 a day at some of the bigger shoots.....and I installed over 300 recoil systems last year so that's about 1/4 of them.

Ken

6. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Ken: I need recoil pads on a couple of guns; what do you think of the Pachmeyer trap pads compared to the Kickeez? Thanks Ed

7. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Ed, I really prefer Kickeez pads to all others. The solid sorbothane does a great job in the comfort dept. and they shape and finish well. Pachmayer pads smell like you're burning an old tire when you shape them, they seldom pull up perfectly flat and they are hard and slick, compared to a Kickeez.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.