1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KICK-EEZ ROCKER PAD?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dale58, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of installing one on my trap gun. the convex shape seems to make sense. any opinions from people using this pad would be appreciated (good or bad). Thanks Dale

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

I really like mine. I switched to them several years ago and have always felt they fit my shoulder pocket better (I'm over-sized) and there is no point digging into my chest muscle and causing a bruise and tender spot for multi day shoots.

--- Chip King ---

3. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

What Chip said. I love em.

4. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I had one on my Kohler and took it off. Sometimes recoil
    would cause the gun to slide down my shoulder. I went
    with a Kick-Ezz with a concave surface. No more slippage.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I also had great success with the rocker on a KS-5 special. However, it did NOT work well with my doubles gun, a model 32 K gun where the flat pad was perfect. Point is that it may vary from gun to gun and shape of the butt stock.........breakemall

6. thunder

thunder Active Member

Same problem I had with the slippage of the Kick Ezz rocker pad. I switched to the Gooey new flat design and the mount is always the same. I believe the new flat design first came out two years ago. If I remember correctly their is a super soft model in this also, won't last as long as the standard but really feels great. Tom Larkin has them, never seen them anywhere else, I picked mine up at the Wisconsin State Shoot.

7. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

Rocker pads do not work for me-very comfortable but hard to get the same mount each time. Also bad for doubles as mentioned....SMOKIT

8. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

Shot one for years. Now shoot the modified trap. Even better and you get a little built in pitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kick eez rocker pad

kickeez rocker pads

trap gun kick into check causing a bruse