1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KICK EEZ PADS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shady Creek, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

0   0   0

^

2. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

0   0   0

Great service, received order in 2 days!!

Thanks Jim

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Jim. I installed that .6 Sporting pad on my TMX Friday eve. It ground easily and came out perfect. But as yo know the myriad of pad adjusters a guy runs into and how the individual installed them are alwasy different and I had to grind screws and such to make the system work. But the pad is super. Shot yesterday in reasonably warm conditions and the felt recoil was no different than my .8

Thanks Jim

Jack

4. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

0   0   0

Hi Jim,
    Do you have the Kick eez pads with the horizontal ridges like is on a Kreigkoff stock..

Robert

5. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

Hi Jim, does kick eez still offer thos sorbethane wrapps for the trigger guard? They were made to stop the trigger guard from banging the knuckles during recoil. Thanks, Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.