1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kick Eez MODIFIED Trap pad

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Doughboy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Doughboy

Doughboy Member

Would like feedback on comfort of the Modified Trap pad by Kick Eez. I'm considering trying it out but thought I'd ask first.

thanks in advance,

Kurt

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Kurt..... Not that it means that much, I have them on all my trap guns. Best recoil pad I have ever run across.... Just my experience... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

I agree with Dan.

4. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Kurt,
    I tried a flat pad a rocker and a modified trap pad on my 90-T and I liked the modified trap the best. The toe does not dig into your chest/shoulder and it gave the most consistent feel into my shoulder pocket. Dale

5. Winnut64

Winnut64 Member

Mod trap pad is the best I have tried and I tried several on my K 80. fits in the pocket well.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

My experience is similar, although I still needed to deal with abrasion at the toe. So, I ground that down further and it has solved that issue. I did have the Gun DR install a adj butt plate and that worked, but the LOP has affected my oft re-injured RH/wrist. The current modified trap pad as you see it puts less angle/twist/torque on my RH. And I seem to have better control. I fight an issue with my left shoulder too, and need to have a strong right hand. Here are a couple of pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nice gun. I like it a lot.

Search tags for this page

kick eez modified trap pad

kickeeze trap modified