1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kick Eez MODIFIED Trap pad???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Doughboy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Doughboy

Doughboy Member

I would like some feedback on you SHOOTERS thoughts on comfort of the MODIFIED Trap pad by KICK EEZ. I'm considering trying it out.

thanks in advance,

Kurt

2. Doughboy

Doughboy Member

I would like some feedback on you SHOOTERS thoughts on comfort of the MODIFIED Trap pad by KICK EEZ. I'm considering trying it out.

thanks in advance,

Kurt

3. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

I've used one for years and find it fits my shoulder better than a standard or rocker style. I'm heavier in the upper body and the pad contours to my shoulder very nicely. with that in mind, my stock placement is more consistent and can shoot 300+ a day with little fatigue on my shoulder. Just make sure you get the pitch correct and you'll find the pad helps take some extra muzzle lift away, due to that thicker area at the top of the pad.

Jeff Graupp

4. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Hi Kurt,
    Are you at Sparta this year? I was there last week for two days, then had to come home and go back to work. Great time. Mild weather. Martinpicker

5. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

I have one on My XT and am happy with it.

Jim Bradbury

6. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Helps correct pitch if that is a problem. I find I get a more consistant mount with the Mod Trap pad than with the rocker. Best for me is to correct pitch by cutting stock and installing a conventional trap pad. Marc

Search tags for this page

kick eez modified trap