1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KGRI Sub Penny Stock!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Stateshoot, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stateshoot

Stateshoot TS Member

Hey guys and gals I'm hearing big things coming with Kiley Group INC. We should move past the 0.0020's this week starting tomorrow. Please look into this company. I called it a winner at 0.0009 and charts and indicators are showing us to be able to push passed 0.0020 fairly easy.... We closed last Friday at 0.0013... Good Luck everybody I like to post these winners when I come across a sure thing...

The Kiley Group, Inc. is located in the heart of the Dallas, TX metroplex. The Company specializes in assisting small to medium sized companies prepare for and take their companies public. Additionally, in select situations the Company will merge or acquire companies into The Kiley Group. The company has three components: executive consulting services, public offerings consulting, and mergers & acquisitions. The Kiley Group depends heavily on building strong relationships with the management team in the companies with whom it works and depends on those relationships to assure that it creates a "win-win" situation between the Company and its clients. The Company's goal is to evaluate each business situation separately and find the best solution for its clients based on their unique requirements.

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Wow! You have 3 posts shilling a sub penny stock. Calling it a "sure thing." I suggest you invest all your money in this sure thing and get lost.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

stateshoot....send me all your money and I will invest it wisely for you...I promise!!

Curt

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Shilling your stocks and offering "investment advice" without a brokers' license is a violation of federal law.

of course, I'm sure you're not doing that.......right?

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

If its such a sure thing, keep it in your family in Nigeria, Don't try to spread the wealth among us strangers.

We're not that dumb.

Phil Berkowitz

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Why hasn't this guy been banned?

7. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

Hell, I'll take a chance. Give me $2.50 worth. I will be a thousandair by the end of the month..... BIG JIM

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Well, let's see now......Email is "gaming agent", touting a company that sells hot air, I guess it's worth 2.50. I'll have to forego the lottery ticket this week on such a good deal.

Count me in too.

HM

9. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Bryan....

I'm sure it is...but do let me know the price you manage to sell any at.

They call it "pump and dump" for a reason...we've seen the pump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.