1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keystone Sportsmans Club- Rural Vally/Elderton PA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kenf, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenf

kenf Active Member

Anybody on here shoot at this club? I am looking for a new club to practice at and trap clubs around Indiana/Kittanning seem a little hard to come by.

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I Googled "keystone sportmen's association, elderton, pa" and got the above link.

Ed

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

Thanks Ed,

I thought I remembered them hosting registered shoots, but the ATA site does not have the link posted.

Ken

4. wpairishshot

wpairishshot Member

Hey there friend, I cant believe youre having trouble finding trap clubs in the Kittanning area. There are 2 within probably 4-5 miles and more if you look just a bit further. The Armstrong County Hunting and Fishing Club is located on The Pony Farm Road, (we locals call this club The Pony Farm) and the Ford City Sportsmen's Association is off Gamelands Road. Use one of the map programs out there to find them. There are other clubs around here too, just a but further out but enough that there can be 2 trap leagues. Good luck in your search! There is also South Buffalo Sportsmen, Tarentum District Sportsmen and others.
    Kevin McIlwain

5. kenf

kenf Active Member

THanks Kevin,

I kind of forgot about the Pony Farm and Ford City. What nights of the week do they usually shoot? Is either club more dominated by veteran shooters?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pony farm trap and gun club