1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keystone sportsman association shoots

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by eperry, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eperry

eperry Member

Have been using the shoots near me feature on the ata website to find new places to shoot, and came across this club in Muncy, PA. Wow if you look at their website , all kinds of ata shoots. Am wondering if anyone has been there? Also am having trouble finding and info on the RV situation. Thanks for any info.

2. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

I highly recommend the club. I’ve been a life member at Keystone for quite a few years. They really work hard on keeping the club in tip top shape right down to the landscaping.

Roy Belcher runs the trap committee. We’ve been to the Grand together many times over the years. Keystone is probably one the nicest small clubs in the country. Roy as put a lot of time and work over the years keeping club as nice as it is.

They have 8 traps all with Super Star automatic traps and Canterbury voice release. They have their annual Budweiser shoot coming up at the end of the month. You should try to attend.

Dale

3. eperry

eperry Member

Thanks for the info, it looks like a great club. Anyone in particular to contact regarding RV accomodations?

4. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Try the phone numbers below.

Ron Wertman (570) 546-5351
    Roy Belcher (570) 326-5549
    Lester Ott (570) 320-0775

5. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Have been to Keystone Gun Club several times. It is a very nice facility ; run by nice people. They have always had good quality food for purchase, also.

Targets can be a bit tough to see if you get on an early squad, but once the sun moves a bit, they absolutely look like PUMPKINS. lol.

I know they have RV spots, but do not know details about how many or type of hook-ups available.

Give Keystone a shot. (no pun intended). I am certain you will be pleased with the facilities and the hospitality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.