1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keystone Shooting Park Olympic Bunker Update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Received an email from Allen Chubb in regard to the Keystone Shooting Park Bunker (Pennsylvania).

Planned opening date is May 1, 2011.

The full letter to include PFD files can be found at the posted link.

http://losttarget.blogspot.com/2010/11/keystone-shooting-park-olympic-bunker.html

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Good for Allen. Been wondering how it's going. Should be a first class operation.

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Were in Pa is it located?

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

how far is it off of Rt 81 in PA?

5. Allen Chubb

Allen Chubb Active Member

Gentlemen,

Thanks to Joe for posting the web link and photo. Thanks again Bob. You'll be happy to know the final total of concrete was 162.5 cubic yards. The guys are kdding me about it being another Hitler bunker.

The actual phyiscal address of the facility is as follows:

610 Game Farm Road
    Dalmatia, PA. 17017

This is in Southern Northumberland County and only 2 miles from the Dauphin County line near the huge town of Pillow. It's a 45 minute drive North of Harrisburg and 20 minutes South of Sunbury. Regarding I-81, If you're coming up from the South of Harrisburg, you'll want to take 22/322 West and then either take 225 or 147 North toward Halifax. You'll follow 147 from there through Millersburg. If you're coming from the North, the best exit would be "Hegins" Route 25, which is Exit #112.

We're working on our website now and it should be operational by the end of December or early January at the latest. The website address is as follows:

www.keystoneshootingpark.com

My office is starting to install a new server this afternoon, so I'll be out of email contact for at least two to maybe three days. If anyone has any questions, I can be reached on my cell phone, which is 717-903-9009 or you can email them to me and I can respond early next week.

Thank You,

Allen Chubb

6. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Thank you....I regularly travel to and from Western NY state and take the I-81 corridor...I would love to take a couple hours out of my drive to stop and shoot at this place once it gets up and running...

7. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Really looking forward to this getting off the ground. Will probably be the only place on the east coast w/ helice. A bit of a haul for me (4.5hr), but it'd be doable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.