1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keystone Open 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Travioli, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

I was wondering if anyone knew how much shels will be out at the 2008 Keystone Open. I am trying to find the best deal either going to Dick's prior to the shoot or getting shells there.

Travis

2. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I would offer this advice : Page 13 of the 2008 P.S.S.A. shoot program booklet states that PSSA will make available a complete line of new shells. It further states that VENDORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL OR DISTRIBUTE AMMUNITION. Purchase of shells is not compulsory. Shells on the ground become the property of the PSSA and are not to be picked up.

This leaves you the sole option of buying shells at the counter inside the clubhouse. I would not go there expecting to find any "bargains".

You can take it from there.................

3. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

The shell room at all PSSA shoots is reasonably priced. You MIGHT find shells cheaper but not by much.

4. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Travis,

Geiser's Guns runs the shell house, and I Pat has never put premium pricing on any of his shells at any PA shoot. Good guy to deal with and you usually see guys backing in there to buy, especially early in the year. Just don't be suprised to see $55+ for lower lines and $70+ for the STS/AA's.

Jeff

5. pa pete

pa pete Member

Buy from PSSA/Geiser. Dicks is just that! "Pete" McDonough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.