1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keystone 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wcgcgal, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wcgcgal

wcgcgal TS Member

Any comments about holes in squading at this event?

2. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

It was an oversite in the presquadding. The explanation I got was, it is a new program Stuart was using, and it failed to limit the number of flights available. It will be corrected b4 the PA State shoot. They figure it cost them over an hour for every singles event, and hence the late finish times.

Jeff G

3. Jim Brown (the puller)

Jim Brown (the puller) TS Member

I walked into the clubhouse on Saturday at ten minutes before one o'clock and was told that handicap entries were closed. I said not for another ten minutes. That's when a single post for a 22.5 yard shooter was found on squad 25. There was one other available on squad 142 and that was all. There was no offer to start a squad 143 or later and it didn't seem to bother anyone that entries were NOT yet closed officially.

4. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I was there on Saturday and had a great time, shot the singles turned around shot the handicap and was on my way to Virginia by 3:30. I do not quite understand why if you are at the shoot would you wait around to 10 minutes before closing in the hopes that you would have a place to shoot.

Then again I am a Skeet shooter and we have a set scheadule and will shoot at targets under extream condtions.

Ronbo

5. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Hey Ron A. I was there also,I would of liked to have met you, maybe next time, if you remember my name, my Son shot a 95 on friday ( 96 was High ) He got the 5 th place runner up Trophy, did you get that 682 performing yet ??

6. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Drhuner

The gun can shoot better than I can most days, I am going to take a Leo clinic, just picked up a 30 inch trap barrel to play with as well. I am going to be a Prince George Skeet and Trap for the Lobster Open in July you should come on out and say hello.

I shot with Recurvey and Martin at the Keystone we had a great time.

Ronbo

7. WarEagle2017

Well I was watching Recurvey shoot for a little while, ( wait a minute it just hit me ) You were the light haired guy sitting with curvy on the bench during the handicap while Martin was shooting, and then I think we spoke to you at your vehicle ( if it was a I think an SUV with a unique tailgate that opened both ways from the middle, we were the Burgandy Ford PU Truck next to you, I am not sure if that was you in the truck but I am pretty sure that that was you sitting with curvy because i know her and I came up and said hello it was on Bank 6

8. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Drhuner

I was the over dressed for a trap shoot guy, had on a Pink Brooks Brothers Oxford shirt and blue sweater, Had on my Beretta hat with the Skeet All American Pin on the back.

We had a great time.

Ronbo

9. WarEagle2017

Ok my Son and I were sitting right in back of you, just across the road on the few extra benches that were there, and yes ( Kidding ) You did look like a Skeet Shooter. LOL while you were sitting there I seen Martin walk up and give curvy a smmoch.....

10. Jim Brown (the puller)

Jim Brown (the puller) TS Member

I got there at ten of one because I drove up from Lancaster that day and got behind some gawdawful slow drivers on 501. The two-hour drive took an extra half hour.

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, drhuner...you will really like Ronbo! He is a great guy, lots of fun and good-hearted, too. Ronbo, you have Martin salivating over that Lobster shoot. He's been talking about it periodically. I think we will be trying to go there as long as we are in town.

I'll send you our shoot schedule so that we can coordinate and shoot again together soon. I shot better on Sunday, even though the weather sucked.

Hey, Puller...I'll see you at the anniversary shoot. Are you shooting the Delaware State shoot this weekend?

12. WarEagle2017

Curvy I sold Ronbo my 628 Beretta last Summer, I know of his reputation as a Skeet shooter, but we have conversed here on TS. but we have never met in person, and I am not sure but I think it was him that was parked next to us, I am just worried about a Skeet shooter beating my scores with my old Gun. LOL I am still trying to tune in my new Gun, I have it working well at 16's but I need to get it a little better at Handicap. ( and I know its not the gun I just have to get a little better at Hdcp. )

13. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Hey Devi, the Lobster Open is a bunch of fun and if Martin shoots a little Skeet on the side he would have fun. I am working on my scheadule, with the horses and the fence building going on I hope I can make it for the Lobster.

I am going to ride that Quarter Horse/Clydesdale on Sunday will keep you posted.

Ronbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.