1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kerrville

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by over the hill, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Very impressive indeed.

I got a look at the windowed area of the Cardinal bunker, but I dont think it is as big. I think I counted 5-7 openings divided off. Im not sure if there is room for more than 1 machine per opening. I was going to take some pictures at the State but time limitations dictated otherwise.

By the way where is Kerrville?

Regards...Gerald

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Very nice pic's Mike. I'm really starting to get the bug. I can see a trip to Fairfield in my near future.

ec90t

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Kerville is in west texas ( hill country) west of Austin. It is beautiful there

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Mike, Wow! That is impressive. I am going to have to try it. What gun and load did you shoot the best? Also, did you use a PFS stock?

Your friend, Matt

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Mike, It sounds like fun! I am glad you had a great time!

Matt

6. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

BigBore, which Italian club is that? See the way the Europeans sink their bunkers into the ground and then landscape it so the ground (manicured grass!) is flat and level all the way out? THAT is the way to build a bunker. Do you have any idea if Kerrville is planning or conducting any landscaping in front of their bunkers? Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say K-Ville is somehow deficient - I think it is a great accomplishment and a fantastic resource. -John W.

7. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

I have got to reply to cuban cigar about Kerrville being in west Texas , As it is only 537 miles to El Paso in West Texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.