1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** KERN COUNTY G.C. POT SHOOT - THANKS *****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE SHOOTERS THAT CAME TO OUR SHOOT. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN AND THE WEATHER WASN'T TOO BAD. I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU AT THE REDLANDS SHOOT IN OCTOBER. P.S.- TELL SPIDER I MISSED HIM. I'LL PUT HIM IN FOR THE $5.00 SHOOT AT REDLANDS, SINCE HE WASN'T THERE TO SPLIT IT WITH ME SATURDAY NIGHT. BIG JIM

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Big Jim: The guys from North Hollywood came back saying how much fun they had. Congratulations on a nice shoot. Is it true that you need 5's to reach out and break something? See you this Saturday with Dean B. for the ATA at Kern. Fred

3. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I just talked to a friend from Sacramento that attended the shoot. He said he had a great time. The shoot was ran extremely well and everyone was enjoying themselves. I did not attend but I want to extend my thanks to those that made this event a success. - Jim Elliott

P. S. Please say hello to Tom for me.

4. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

I was there for all three days, and for those of you that did not attend you missed out on a great time.

The Kern County Gun Club knows how to put on a first class Pot Shoot. I am looking forward to next years Pot Shoot.

Hope to see everyone in October at Redlands for their 3 day Pot Shoot, I know some of them Redland Boys are "RAIDER Fans" but we won't hold that aginst them.

Jack

5. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

THANKS AGAIN GUYS. FRED I WILL SEE YOU AND DEAN SATURDAY. I WILL SHOW YOU SOME OF THAT $5.00 WINNER TAKE ALL MONEY. JIM ELLIOTT, I WILL SAY HELLO TO TOM GOSS FOR YOU SATURDAY. JACK, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO THE REDLANDS SHOOT. I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT MY PAL SPYDER COULD NOT COME TO OUR SHOOT. WIREGUY, IT WAS GOOD TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND EVEN BETTER TO SEE OLD FRIENDS. SEE YA, BIG JIM

6. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BOB, I HOPE YOU AND CRAIG CAN MAKE IT. HOW DID YOU AND BILL DO AT THE OREGON STATE SHOOT? BUCKLES? MONEY?? SEE YA, BIG JIM

7. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

THANKS BOB, I WILL HAVE TO E-MAIL WHALEN. SEE YA, BIG JIM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.