1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kern Co. Winter Chain

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rmngtngrl, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Congrats to Jimmy Heller on a second Winter Chain win....this one was with a 99 at Kern Co.

Thanks to KCGC for another fun shoot...Randy.... the targets looked great (too bad MY scores did not do justice to them) weather was great warm and not a bit of a breeze. I think the high scores today were a sign of things to come....can't wait till the Gold Rush shoot at the end of April....See you all at Santa Maria Mar 24th and 25th for another chance at a Winter Chain Buckle....

Kym

2. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I'll second what Kym said. Because we shot the Southern California Round Robin at Oak Tree in the morning, we only got to shoot the WC buckle event Sunday afternoon. This was my first competition at Kern County and I would like to note that this new facility shows a lot of pride of ownership and is growing into an excellent venue for the clay target sports.

I always enjoy watching Jimmy Heller shoot. Great form, total focus and a minimum amount of movement lets him make it look easy which is a hallmark of all the great shooters. Without a doubt, if he were on the major shoot circuit, he could stand side by side with anyone.

I would also like to thank the club for my 75 free targets. I wish I had put them to better use.

Jim

4. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

5. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR COMING TO KERN COUNTY GUN CLUB FOR THE WINTER CHAIN SHOOT.

KYM, IT WAS NICE TO MEET THE FAMOUS"rmngtngrl".

JIM, GOOD SHOOTING WITH YOU. THAT WAS A VERY THRILLING 75 TARGETS. I ALMOST PASSED OUT TWICE...LOL

BIG JIM

6. calilori

calilori TS Member

I had a great time yesterday and I have the sunburn to prove it!!! Thanks for running such a nice shoot. I'm really enjoying going to the clubs and meeting so many new people, even if I did get the lowest scores on the board again.

7. calilori

calilori TS Member

You would have hit one or two if you hadn't gotten so distracted!!!

8. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

John was distracted??????

9. calilori

calilori TS Member

Yeah, he was worried about my sunburn! Which, by the way is a very nice tan now.

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

What part of your "sunburn" were you showng him? Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.