1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kentucky State Zone Shoots Dates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by double k, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double k

double k Member

We would like to post the dates for our in state ky zone shoots.The central zone will be hosted by Bluegrass traps May 14-15 for our shooters who live between I-65 and I-75.The eastern zone will be May 29-30th at central ky gun club for our shooters east of I-75.The western zone will be June 4-5 at christian county guail club for all shooters west of I-65.Each zone will select there top 5 shooters on 400 championship targets to compete at the S tate Shoot for zone team champions.Each zone will also select one alternate
    .These shoots will be open to all shooters but you will not be able to win a zone team spot if you are out of zone .The KTL is furnishing the championship trophies for each zone and state champs which is leather goods made by Dean Debow. Come out and support these clubs and good shooting. Kenny Knott

2. double k

double k Member

3. double k

double k Member

4. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

5. double k

double k Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.