1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kentucky State Shoot Pics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shollz, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shollz

shollz TS Member

Took a few pics during the state shoot this weekend. I have been shooting for years, but decided to do the ATA thing this year, so this is technically my first shoot. Had pretty good weather and the shoot turned out nice. My dad won his yardage for non-res Handicap and I finished runner-up non-res for my yardage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carl, after his 199 in singles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me and my dad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Craig

2. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Great pix and thanks for sharing. Got to shoot at Berea several years ago while visiting relatives in Bardstown..

FRedmom

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Very nice pictures, Good shooting to you and your Dad ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. KS user

KS user TS Member

Tell your dad he will have to let me borrow that buckle when i go out on the town. G ood shooting Bill. Brandon

5. kybullseye

kybullseye TS Member

Growing up, I spent many summers in Berea. Thanks for the pics, brings back a lot of memories.

6. bas

bas Member

Hey - thanks for the great pics! Loved shooting at Berea and the entire surrounding area. Thanks again.

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Amazing how we and the venues look so much alike from Main to Maui; Florida to Alaska. Of course there's other countries too and I mean no ill thoughts for not reaching further. Reckon that's why we generally feel right at home at new sites, eh?.....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.