1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

#######Kentucky Shooters##########

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Jerry,

It will be a good shoot. Not many will pre-squad. You will have fun! See you there!

Matt Woodson

2. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

With no bad luck I will be there this year. There is normally a good crowed at the State shoot, 404 entries for the championship handicap event last year.

3. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

If any indication to the amount of shooters coming has to do with the e-mails and calls I have had it should be well attended. We have a waiting list on camping.It will a great shoot.

Terry

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

KY State is always a very good shoot. I wish I could be there, but Terry D. knows why I will not.

Pat Ireland

5. Pipe Layer

Pat,
    You say it is because your state shoot is the same week, but I know it is because your afraid I'll bring you a shovel and have you fill crawfish holes!

All kinding aside , we would love to have you and I know your wife likes to shop the area.

Terry

6. alf72

alf72 TS Member

thought the crawfish holes was filled up with sand !!!!!!!!

7. Pipe Layer

Smart A-- always has to reply and with no name.Never fails.

8. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Jerry, Always a good shoot! Last year on Wed. Fun Day entrants 136 singles,146 Hndcp, 102 dbls. Thurs 166 Ky Dbls Class Chmp, 249 Prelim Hndcp, 249 prelim singles. Friday Hall of Fame Hndcp 388, Ky singles Champ 336, Sandbagger Hndcp 336. Sat Ky Singles Champ 426. Sunday Ky Dbls Champ 233, Ky Hndcp Champ 404.

One of the bigger, better state shoots with vendors, good food, nice grounds and good targets. Don't hesitate Jerry, come on down!

Eddie Quire

9. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Jerry has squadded with me and one of my shooting partners. Ya'll talked him into it. I will be there shooting and selling Decot Hy-Wyd Sport Glasses and Reloading Components. Come by and say hi!

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises

10. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

If you can't break em at Central , you can't break em anywhere !!!!!
    Jeff Prigge

11. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Jerry, one more piece of info for you. In 2008 Ky State Shoot entrant numbers were: Sngls 426 HD 404 Dbls 233. Michigan State Shoot Sngls 403 HD 303 Dbls 225. Both shoots were comp factor 3.

Eddie Quire

12. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The KY shoot always has a lot of people. Great background. When you miss one it seems you can watch it "forever" before it hits the ground.(LOL) A Little hazy in July sometimes but that is to be expected. Lots of good shooters from several states there.(BRING YOUR "A" GAME)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.