1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Ok if you like bourbon and you also like beer you have to try it. It is only available in Kentucky and Ohio. It's also expensive but so worth it! :)

2. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

I had some when I was at the Cleveland Yacht Club for a shrine dinner. This is some of the best beer I have ever tasted. Has a carmel like taste. Even my wife who does like like beer had a sip and said it tasted good.

I will be bringing to the Ohio State Shoot some Bed Head Red ale which is made at Lagerheads in Medina, Ohio. It is a very good beer/ale.

If you happen to be at the shoot look me up I will be staying in cabin 15 if you want to give it a try.

Roger Edgington

3. The Stive

The Stive Member

Is this product only available at the State stores in Ohio? John

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

John, If you google it you can find out where available in Ohio. I found it at Beer and Wine hut in Toledo you can get kegs also.

5. A201

A201 TS Member

Roger, if I make mango Margaretas I'll trade one for a beer next week. Roger

6. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

A201 consider it a deal. It will have to be after the shoot offs are done. We can meet at the Tiki bar. I will bring along Brad Dysinger, Don Cogan and Sara Dean whose camper is beside the Tiki bar.

Maybe we can get some other folks to join in. Last year I wanted to do a bourbon tasting event which did not get off the ground. If we want to run that up the flag pole again I will bring along some Knob Creek and Buffalo Trace for anyone interested.

Roger Edgington

7. monroesc

monroesc Member

Ok Roger...It really is bad that I had to hear about this thread at our registered shoot tonight!! I had to search your call name to find it!!

But then again...count me in!!

Sara

8. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

OK Sara I plead guilty as charged. You know how I like to volunteer folks without their knowledge.

So here is what I am bringing to the Ohio State shoot. Bed Head Red ale and some Kentucky Bourbon Barrel ale since they sell it in Medina. Will also bring along some Knob Creek and Buffalo Trace since I saw how smoothly it went down for you last year.

We will probably gather around your camper so bring along some extra blankets if we can't get back to our campers/cabins for the night.

Roger Edgington

9. monroesc

monroesc Member

Just washed and packed the extra blankets. Hope you don't mind Disney Princesses.

Sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.