1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kenosha deputy shot in traffic stop

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Read the story. Mr. Lopez had several Social Security numbers and aliases.

Any bets on his citizenship?

HM

2. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Just like the illegal mexican that killed a Houston cop. I'm sure the mexican consulate will hire a lawyer for this beaner as well.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

First ... my thoughts and prayers are with the slain officers family and community.

Second ... since the accused has previously been charged and convicted of crimes I would suspect his status of citizenship would have been found out then.

Third ... my thoughts and prayers are with the slain officers family and community.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I just got done reading the comments from readers. Very much like what you would see on TS.com. A couple dingbats playing the race card, and a lot of sympathy and outrage.

HM

5. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

Wow, I'm not too far from there and shop at the Gander Mountain in Kenosha all the time.

That just really pisses me off... How do these people keep getting back into the public?

6. break25

break25 TS Member

Sorry to read about what happened. But what STATE is this? Went all overthe site trying to find out.

CHAZZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.