1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kenny Ray Estes Phone # ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zoom, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoom

zoom TS Member

I need to speak with Kenny Ray Estes.Does anyone have his phone or cell number they can pass on to me.

Thanks
    Bill C.

2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Kenny Ray Estes
    E-mail Address(es):
    TRAP200@aol.com
    Personal Information:
    Phone: 856-358-2947

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

zoom

Im sure he doesn't mind his personal info handed out since he is in the public eye but maybe you should had posted an email adress for yourself to gain the personal info for him but I see no use in it now since Big Heap has given it to you and im sure it was on the A.T.A. site anyway but myself if I want personal info on some one I will leave a personal email address to send it to just incase if it don't need to be made public.

Ok that is just me so I know I am not like the majority of the rest of us out there.

Foggy

4. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

No problem with posting my number, as I gave it out freely each month in my past Delegate's article. I'm here to help whenever I can.

Bill, I should be home most of this week. Will be leaving on Friday for the Westy Hogans though. Call anytime. The number provided by Big Heap is a good one.

Kenny Ray

5. oddlott

oddlott Member

Kenny Ray Bob Estes wins the 16yd event with a 100 and 2nd in the doubles At Pine Valley's Lady Bird Shoot yesterday. Way to go Kenny.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. zoom

zoom TS Member

Thanks Big Heap for the contact information and Foghorn 220 you are right, I should have posted my e-mail address. Thanks you Kenny too, I'll try to contact you soon.

All the best
    Bill C.

7. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Congratulations Kenny Ray on your fine shooting. Nice to see someone who gives so much to the sport, come out on top..

Your friends in NY...Dave and Judy

8. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thankyou Kenny Ray for bringing the Grand Medal to the Grand American.
    I appreciated to see it. Take Care.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kenny ray estes