1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KENAI AK

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Amen to that...

Breaking a 119 on the second trap was a lot of fun for the five of us!!! Not sure what happened to the squad on the 3rd set. We lost more targets on the first post than we lost the previous round, LOL.

Guys, it's a little dark right now. Rest assured that the committee is working with the club to get things right.

It's just not going to happen right now...

jeff

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

otnot,

Unless you guys were shooting games, talking and laughing are stricly prohibited by the ATA (disrupting the harmony of the shoot). Lol.

ec90t

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

otnot,

I quit shooting registered trap a while back because the people that I shot with were way too serious. I guess they had to be since they all shoot $10,000 or better guns.

I shoot games and registered sporting now because the shooters still know how to have fun and don't take themselves quit so seriously. I would shoot registered trap targets if I could have fun like that!

ec90t

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Jim,

You may want to contact some of the locals around this neck of the woods, you might just change your mind. Lol. I will keep that in mind if I make it up that way! Thanks for the offer.

Eric

5. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

If this squad showed-up to shoot would they constitute an addition to the harmony of the shoot? The ATA will probably have a rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.