1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ken Rucker's Auto Buster

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BAD 303, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Ken Rucker

Has anyone got any feedback on this new auto system from Ken? How fast does it recoil for second shots? How much travel does it have? Does it effect the balance of the gun? Just wondering if this system is better worse or about the same as an air system?

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I put one on my TM-1, so I can't tell you about the second shot, but it is the best recoil device I have ever had on any of my guns. I liked it better than a PFS stock, as it didn't move as much.

As for the balance, I can't say as that affected it much.

It is very good and really tames any recoil problems you might have.

Hauxfan!

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Haux:

You put Ken's newest device (designed specifically for auto-loaders) on your TM1?

sissy : )

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Oops Recoil Sissy, what was I thinking? It was early in the morning and apprently I wasn't comprehending what I was reading. Sorry about that.

Mea culpa........

I'll give myself 20 lashes with a wet noodle.......lol

Nope, I put Ken's regular Bumbbuster on my TM-1 and it is as good as he says it is.

Hauxfan!

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Haux:

I'm with you on the regular Bump Buster. Ken installed one on my doubles gun last year at the Grand. I prefer it over the RAD II that's been on my singles gun for six or seven years. The recoil pad adjustment feature is also vastly superior to the RAD.

sissy

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Not good if no one is willing to comment.

7. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i heard these just came out????? nobody might have one yet

8. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

I know that ken has installed several of the auto bump busters. You might ask him and he could give you the name of some people who have them. Im sure that the auto buster will work as expected, Its just his way of doing business

Bob

9. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Bad....all I can tell you is I have a customer in San Antonio that has had me install them on 3 391's and 2 Super X-1's. He loves it! Bobby Fowler has 1 on a 391 that he uses for his students and says " this thing has no recoil!" 2 other Master Class sporting shooters have them on their Super X-1's and swear by them. And another sideline.....it's catching on like wildfire with the cowboy action crowd...we furnish a leather boot to cover the unit, thereby making it legal for their competitions. Since they all shoot light loads, it works well to keep them on target and shave some time off their second shot. A several time World Champion Cowboy shooter used 1 this weekend on his side by side in a match in OKC and is bringing me a gun from everyone in his group to do after they all shot his.....and yes, he won the match with it! I have 1 on both an 1100 Trap and a 391 for demo guns....everyone who has shot them is impessed with it. And just to report ALL my findings, it doesn't work very well at taming the 391 20 ga. youth gun so far....that thing weighs around 5 lbs and kicks like a cannon. But I never claimed it would work on every gas gun....just most of them....LOL!!!

Ken Rucker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

auto buster recoil system

ken rucker auot buster review
ken rucker auto buster on youth gun
ken rucker auto-buster recoil reduction system
ken rucker autobuster
ken rucker recoil system
ken rucker recoil system reviews
reviews of ken ruckers auto buster