1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KEN RUCKER HEALTH PROBLEMS???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dog easy, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

I heard today that Ken Rucker of Speed Bump Stock Works is having health problems. Does anyone have any details?

Thanks. Shoot safe, John

2. ABH

ABH Member

I hope it isn't true. Ken is a great guy to do business with. He is one of the straight shooters on this forum. If it is true, I wish him a speedy recovery.

ART HARDWICK.

3. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

I shot the Texas State Shoot and the story was that Ken had a stroke however I never got any details as to his condition. I know that he was not at the shop and someone else was doing the best they could to help the shooters.

4. valley1

valley1 TS Member

He is in our prayers,please keep us informed.
    Gary
    Denison,Texas

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks for everyone's concern.....yes, I had a mild stroke on July 1st. I am okay and recovering. I lost some use of my right hand, some use of my right leg and had some problems with my speech, but it is all coming back. I've had to slow down a little , but I am at the shop and only working limited hours. I ask that you please be patient with me til I'm 100% again.

Ken

6. valley1

valley1 TS Member

HI Ken glad you are feeling better,you start taking it easy and slow down.You need to move back up here were life is a little slower.If you need anything let me know.
    Gary

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Ken,

Sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Matt Woodson

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Best wishes from your Orygun friends, Ken, maybe it's time to find yourself an assistant. Maybe like some of those front cover experts on the Dillon catalog, eh? Do get better soon....Bob Dodd

9. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Ken... I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. Sounds like the Lord sent you a message, eh? Take care of yourself, my friend... Dan Thome (Trap2)

10. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Ken, thats great news your on the path to recovery!! All our best in a speedy recovery my friend!! Time to lower the speed limit too?

Hap

11. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    Ken, So sorry to hear you've had a mild stroke, but glad to hear you are getting better. Get well, and keep up the great work! You are in our thoughts and prayers. Mike

12. GTI-Tom

GTI-Tom Member

SLOW DOWN....Ken!! My prayers are with you. If you need help call me I would be glad to come over and cover for you or be there with you to help all I can.
    Tom Donahue
    Texas Shooters Optical
    713-927-4790

13. GTI-Tom

GTI-Tom Member

SLOW DOWN....Ken!! My prayers are with you. If you need help call me I would be glad to come over and cover for you or be there with you to help all I can.
    Tom Donahue
    Texas Shooters Optical
    713-927-4790

14. GTI-Tom

GTI-Tom Member

Tom Donahue
    Texas Shooters Optical
    713-927-4790

15. GTI-Tom

GTI-Tom Member

Tom Donahue
    Texas Shooters Optical
    713-927-4790

16. GTI-Tom

GTI-Tom Member

Tom Donahue
    Texas Shooters Optical
    713-927-4790

17. GTI-Tom

GTI-Tom Member

Tom Donahue
    Texas Shooters Optical
    713-927-4790

18. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Mr. Rucker,

Take it easy and don't get too rushed on your road to recovery. I'll be adding a sentence or two, for your full recovery, in my evening prayers.

I'd like you to be around for quite a while to come as I'm not done buying guns and having them altered to suite my needs.

Take care,

ss

19. stockguy

stockguy Member

So sorry to hear this, Ken. Best of luck for a quick and full recovery!

Greg Hissem

20. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

Ken, Thanks for your help at the Tex state shoot. I'm glad you are getting better. Keep healing. AJ (Andy)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.