1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ken Rucker did a great job for me!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Was lucky enough to buy a "used" (didn't even look like it was ever on a gun) GraCoil recoil adj set-up from a nice fella here. Dave!!!! Thank you! I had Ken Rucker put it on my gun. He charged me a low price, got the gun back to me in record time and the stock looks better than it ever did! Shot the gun this weekend and can't belive I was shooting with the recoil I ain't missing right now! Ken is a sweetheart to deal with and I'm so glad I "met" him here!

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks, Yvonne!! I'm glad you're happy with it.

Ken

3. teleskier

teleskier Member

Pukey.....you stink. Go back to bed and when you wake up again make sure you are in reality on this planet. Mike

4. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Ken always does a great job. He just did my new K80 for me on a last minute rush job so I could shoot it at the K-State shoot. The gun did a whole lot better than I did. LOL

Pukey, he does like the girls betters than us hairy legged guys but I would be worried about him if he didn't. LOL

It don't get no better than Speedbump Stockworks.

Just my opinion, but a ton of other people agree with it. LOL

Jimmy

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thank you one and all for your support!! I always try to do my best....and , Jimmy, maybe you better just bring me that old beater K-80 if you can't shoot it....LOLLOLLOL!!

Ken

6. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Naw Ken, I'm gonna keep suffering with it. I couldn't force a piece of junk like that off on one of my friends. LOL Audrey doesn't like it either, she wouldn't let me put under my pillow, not even just the receiver. LOLLOL Said it had to stay in the safe. Oh well, I will just have to learn to live with it.

See Ya in San Antonio

Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.