1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kemmerly Triggers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Anyone had a release trigger done by Kemmerly? Is so, did you like it? Thanks Ed

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Stay the hell away from the man. There are to many good trigger men out there to allow this hack to work on your gun. He screwed up a Perazzi trigger of mine and it cost me another $200 to get it unscrewed.

Don

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

It seems to me I have heard his work was less than satisfactory. I talked to Phil Crenwelge a couple of weeks ago and he told me that he had yet to do a Super X-1; but was sure he could do it. It is next to impossible to find someone to convert a Super X-1 to a release. Ed

4. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Do not use Kemmerly.......I did once, what a mess. You will be sad & sorry !

5. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

I called him on Monday about a release for a 391 and he told me $325, send the check with the trigger and it'll take 10 days. $325 to convert a 391 to release? Damn

Robert Houston

6. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I have converted two BT99's from release to pull and one from pull to release. It was easy. Sometimes it's worth trying to do it yourself since I was quoted from $150 to $250 to have it done by a smith. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.