Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemen

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Frank C 
#1 ·
I shot some 3 dram Kemen's at the Southern Grand, kicked the sh$% (snot) out of my shoulder (drew blood!) NEVER had that happen in 10+ yrs of shooting, anybody else have the same results with these shells- FC

#2 ·
Frank, No problem here. I use mostly the 2 & 3/4 dram loads for singles and they are fine. Just like any other load with the same powder. I have not tried the 3 dram loads though. They are the Premium loads from Spain. I find them to be very good loads. Better than the Rio's I was getting. Were you still frozen from being in the cold perhaps. LOL Sorry to hear you had trouble with them. Break-em all. Jeff

#11 ·
Funny stuff Frank. I shoot reloads in deference to the recoil that some of the lesser cost shells put out. I stand on the 25 and next ot my bud Jerry Demulling (All-Amer-Jer) and he pounds my head with super-duper big shot snot knockers. Trya nd concentrate after haveing about 20 concussions like that. He is to blame.

#14 ·
Frank; I totally concur with you on the Black 3dram 11/8 loads. I bought 2 boxes and they gave me a headache with a lot of recoil. A shooter on my hdcp squad shot 4 boxes and ended up with a bloody shoulder and sold the rest of the flat. I have shot just about every kind of shell out there and nothing kicks like these.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.