1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kemen shells

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brad*90T, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Brad*90T

Brad*90T Member

Has anybody had any trouble reloading Kemen hulls? I tried to reload some last night, and the primers were not seating right, and some were falling out. I am using Cheddite primers, that work fine in my noble sport hulls and my winchester super sport hulls. All feed back appreciated.

Brad

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Take a small hammer and oval the primer and then it will stay in. No? Pitch them.

3. Brad*90T

Brad*90T Member

The ones I had already went to the trash. Just wondering if anybody else had the same problem.

Brad

4. arroyo1970

arroyo1970 TS Member

the kemen an rio hulls are not ment to use these this kind of primers the only primmers that u can used are the rio primers the hole is not the same as usa hulls trust me I reload kemen an rios all the time also when using wads the only wad you can get a good load is using gulandi wads

5. Brad*90T

Brad*90T Member

Thanks for the info. I won't be buying those anymore.

Brad

6. Baber

Baber TS Member

Have reloaded 1000's of these hulls with the NobelSport primer without problems. Thro the Cheddite primers in the trash and relas the Kemens with the correct primer.

T

Search tags for this page

are spartan and kemen shotshells the same

primers used in kemen ammo