1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kemen Light #8 issues

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Smok'n Joe, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

I purchased three flats of Kemen light #8 to use for Sporting Clays...turned my vintage Remington 1100 into a Jam-O-Matic! 25% of the shells would not cycle and literally had to be FORCED into the chamber. Quite a few shooters have commented about the sizing issues with Kemen's over the last two weeks with 7 1/2 as well. No problem with firing, but they seem to be improperly sized and incondistent.

Below is response from Kemen:

Hi Joe,

We apologize for the frustration that occurred while using our product. John with Kemen is correct in the fact that these are low pressure loads and will not function in the autoloaders.

In regards to having some ammo that is out of round, we are investigating this. We appreciate that you notified us of this issue. This load is brand new for 2010 and your feedback helps us.

If you would like, we would swap out the ammo you have, perhaps for a load that will cycle in your 1100?

Regards,
    Patrick Thomas
    Rio Ammunition, Inc.
    5892 HWY 230 West
    McEwen, TN 37101
    931.729.0880 office
    931.729.0889 fax
    pthomas@rioammo.com

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Joe, I'll buy them from you. see you Wed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.