1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KEMEN KM4

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hooligan, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

I guess my chances are pretty slim as I do not think there are many Kemens in the US - mostly Perezzi's etc but I just keep trying. I need a copy of a Kemen manual
    and the agents in Australia cannot help - just changed again. I have written to Kemen, a couple of dealers in the UK and emailed a couple of gun dealers in the US.
    Never even get a reply!! I have tried UK forums - no go!!. Happy to send
    real US dollar bills to cover all costs if anyone can help with a photocopy of a manual. I do admit I do not feel real confident.

Barry

2. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

At one time Fieldsport in Michigan I believe was the US importer. Try contacting them.

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

I appreciate you taking the time to reply however I have tried that source with no success.

Barry

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

Look like I have to finally accept defeat. No manual or parts diagram from anywhere!! Umteen letters, emails and phone calls for no result. I guess if I am unable to find help on TS.Com I am totally stuffed!

Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kemen gun uk

kemen km4 for sale