1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kemen Ammunition SPORT 32 good or bad ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RHAT, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHAT

RHAT Member

What are the thoughts of Kemen Ammunition Sport 32,???? if AA is a 10,...... where would the Kemen be on a scale of 1-10 I have read some good reviews of it, but what do the trapshooters think of it, i'm considering purchasing some, and would like any feedback

Rich Hatler

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Have used Kemen for many years and love them. Very consistent and NEVER have had a failure because of the shell. Failure I had was beaucse of the firing pin. Very consistent patterns. Many of the top Sporing Clay shooters around the world use Kemen.

You won't be disappointed

Good shooting!

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

We have used the Kemen 24 for bunker trap for the last few years. If you rate the AA a 10 hen the Kemen is a 9.5+

TB

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

absolutely top-flite ammo...I actually think its MORE consistant than AA's

5. RHAT

RHAT Member

Thank You,.....

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Keman makes great ammo. To bad the the dollar is falling so much against the Euro's. They are still a good deal today, but who nows for how much longer. I would buy all you can afford for shells now. My dealers prices are going up every time he gets a new shippment in. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

keman ammo

kemen ammo reviews