1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keith Heeg -- Highly Recommended

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Browning Guy, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

I just wanted to praise Keith Heeg and his work. Earlier on this week, I took a stock fitting session with him and could not be happier. My doubles score even greatly improved that day. He does everything in his power to help you. It is like taking a clinic only without all of the chalk talk for a fraction of the price.

If you are not sure if your gun is set up correctly, take a session with Heeg and you will not be dissapointed.

Matthew Moser

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Kieth is also AAA27AAA, That also means something to me.

I don't care for a stockfitter that is a C class singles shooter telling me how to mount the gun.

3. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

I agree with you Shannon. There are two people who I would go to for a stock fitting session, Keith Heeg and Greg Hissem. Both excellent stock men and both accomplished shooters which, in my opinion, is a very significant, compelling combination.

Cliff Schultz

4. JOND

JOND TS Member

Anybody needing his services should look him up on the grounds of the Michigan Trapshooting Association at Mason,Michigan. I believe he will be at all the shoots,but contact him for sure. JOND

5. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

shannon391,It seems like you had a bad experience with another stock fitter....By the way,I though I saw that Hissem retired though??

6. shootsome

shootsome Member

Keith put an adustable butt plate and pad on my Browing and did an excellent job. He helped me with an adjustable comb on my Beretta. His work is excellent and he's great to work with.

7. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I am pleased to consider Keith a friend and have had him do several jobs for my wife and for me. I have never been disappointed. If you can meet with him in person, his gun fitting (gets you shooting it where you look) is the best value for your money.

Bob

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Citori shooter,

You are on the right track, but wrong bird.

9. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Keith and Terry are friends of the family and always will be in my book.

They're the Best!
    TNCoach

10. jpollo

jpollo TS Member

Have know Keith for 30 years, you will not find anyone better, top shelf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

keith heeg

keith heeg stock

keith heeg stocks

keithheeg