1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keith Heeg Gun Fitting?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RDF, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDF

RDF TS Member

Has anybody got any experenice having their gun fitted by Keith Geeg Stock works, good or Bad?

2. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

Keith helped me with mine about a year ago when he was doing the circuit. I was having a problem with cheek slap and wanted a gracoil installed. Keith did a fine job. After a few trips to the pattern board, adjusting and shooting some targets everything was good.

all the best,
    john

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I have had put in Gra-coil. Work was super. I have known him for years and his reputation is outstanding. I would recomend him to all.

Don

4. CIM

CIM TS Member

He does the best work I have seen.He takes time plus he is a perfectionist with doing an outstanding job.

CIM

5. magoo

magoo TS Member

Keith extended the stock/pad on my son's gun last year at the Empire Grand and my son went out and ran 200 straight with it. Great job as far as I'm concerned plus great service.

Steve Bigras

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

He's very good. I believe he apprenticed with Larry Sheetz then bought his travel business from him.

7. RDF

RDF TS Member

Thanks
    I was thinking about making a trip to Nashville for a fitting and just wanted to check him out.

8. R.Ewing

R.Ewing Member

I had him put a Gracoil on my 682 Gold, works like a charm. Have never had a problem with him. I know of about 5 others guys that used him and has never had a complaint.

9. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

I asked him about getting a fitting at the PA State last year. He said he pretty much only did fittings at his home club now; since he would take the better part of a morning shooting targets and making adjustments; and since he was covered up in work, he wouldn't be able to at the shoot.

Done some work for me otherwise, and all was done very nicely.

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The thing I like about Keith is that he is an expert AAA shot. Something about a guy that can talk the talk and walk the walk means a lot.

11. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Well said, shannon391.

Plus, he's a very nice guy, who's given a lot back to the sport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.