1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keith Ditto from Kentucky

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Charlie Becknell, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

You are right about him being a great shot. I don't believe Keith travels too all the big shoots. My buddy said at the KY State Shoot last year that Keith just kept hitting them faster and harder when he won the singles championship. After watching him shoot , I would bet he prefers his birds "Smoked" rather than fried.

Charlie

2. biff

biff Active Member

Keith is a great shooter and a super nice guy, I sure hope to shoot as good as he can when I grow up! Biff

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

well now , he probably has to buy his own gun and shells and pay his own way to and enter the shoots like the most of us. Jeff from KY

4. deking00

deking00 Member

Come on down to the Kentucky State Shoot (July 1 - July 6) and watch him shoot. He will be on Squad 16, Post 3 Thusday on. David King

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I got to shoot the singles at the Missouri state shoot with Keith a year or two ago and he is a stellar shot and a heck of a friendly shooter. John

6. dlhelton

dlhelton TS Member

Ditto to any positive comment about Keith

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I agree with dlhelton also there is also more of them Ditto's out there don't know if there is a whole squad of them or not but have seen the ditto names in the winners spot before at KY State.

Foghorn

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

There might be a lot of Ditto's out there, but I'll put my noney on Keith every time! HELL of a nice too! Rooferbob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kieth ditto