1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

keetie and trappy

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bird30, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

NO Obama doesn't want to take your guns. HEE-HEE-HEE Straight from Holder's mouth.

Dave

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

ALL THE MORE REASON TO BECOME LIFE MEMBERS OF THE NRA! WE AT LEAST NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO RID THE COUNTRY OF THESE VERMIN! OBAMMY BACK TO KENYA OR WHEREVER AND HOLDER TO GITMO! I TOOK AN OATH TO DEFEND MY COUNTRY FORM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, AND PLAN TO LIVE UP TO THAT!!

Chuck

P.S. I typed that in all capitals on purpose---I can't scream it any louder than that. Thanks again

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

I dropped my membership to NRA when George H.W. Bush resigned from the NRA, and for the same reason.

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

So Queet didn't like Charlton Heston?

HM

6. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Skeets you are a LIAR!!!!! I do not believe you were ever an NRA member, now where is this "Whites Only" gun club with the KKK as members?????????

Oscar

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Is Keetie Trappys daddy?

8. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Maybe it's his Momma!

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I do not believe Skeety was even born yet when Daddy Bush resigned from the NRA, and I don't believe his claim that he was ever a member of the NRA. He acts too childish and makes too many wild unsubstantiated and outright false claims and assertions to give him even the most remote benefit of the doubt. Frankly I think he is a high school student who is simply trolling this site.

The pity is, we've seen this before during every presidential election, yet the mods won't do anything about these anti-gun trolls. So they keep spewing their nonsense and, frankly, they are dragging this site down, since their horsecrap can easily be found during web searches, because this site lacks the proper html codes to tell webcrawlers to bypass it.

Maybe a poll should be taken to see how many would support banning these obvious anti-gun trolls?

10. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

skeetie as usual is a liar! He never belonged to the NRA just as he was never able to produce the name of the club which was all white members etc. Trappy on the other hand, is just a young misguided soul who really has no idea what it is like to work for a living! I bet his dad would have liked to be from the old days when we drowned the mongrels on the farm when it was obvious they could not contribute to the betterment of mankind! Tom Rhoads

11. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Rhoads, I hope that I'm not the only one who read your post & found it way out of line.......hopefully a mod will delete it.

12. tcr1146

I am really offended hunter! Tom Rhoads

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Rhodes I think you are wrong about Trappy. He was on here not long ago selling his trap gun to help pay for college. I think the facts of life caught up with him and that you and others should get off his case.

Don

14. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

i am a life member of the NRA, obammy is a LIAR, and so is HOLDER, and if these clowns are put back in charge of the circus in wash. dc , u can damn sure bet they will be severe restrictions put on individual firearm ownership, if they can at all possible get it passed, within the next 4 years, every member of the ata, should think about that when, voting in the november election...dk

15. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Don, you obviously didn't trappy's last post insisting Obama doesn't want to take away guns. He's a pie in the sky idiot.

16. tcr1146

Sorry old man! I cannot and will not respect anyone supporting the raggie president we have! I have no use for him or his beliefs! Tom Rhoads

17. hunter44

You missed the point old man, I also don't support the present political situation but nothing gives you the right to suggest that his father should have drowned him when he was a "mongrel". You don't have to respect something to show common decency to other shooters.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hunter44, if (God forbid) there is a second term you will see the gloves come off, and your present namby pamby vanilla approach will vanish like smoke in a gun barrel.

This guy is the enemy of the US as it existed before the Clinton era. "Fundamental Transformation" means just that, a complete change.

Cramming abortion funding down the throat of the Church is only the beginning, and his flip flop is strictly an election ploy.

I hope the unwashed masses can see through that.

HM

19. hunter44

Halfmile: Go back & read the post as it related to Trappy's father drowning him when he was a "mongrel". You can rant politics all you want but my point is just common decency to other shooters!

20. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

monĀ·grel (mnggrl, mng-)
    n.
    1. An animal or a plant resulting from various interbreedings, especially a dog of mixed or undetermined breed.
    2. A cross between different breeds, groups, or varieties, especially a mixture that is or appears to be incongruous.
    adj.
    Of mixed origin or character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.