1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keensight adjustable rib: Any users?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by new loader, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new loader

new loader Member

I would like to know if anyone has the Keensight adjustable rib and your opinion. I would like to know if it solved the problem you wanted to fix, and if it is durable enough for permanent use. How is the adjustment hardware? Sturdy or rinky-dink? I don't want to spend $500+ and not be satisfied with a result that is ALMOST right, but not quite. Thanks to all.

2. tandemdude

tandemdude TS Member

You would be very satisfied with the keen sight, Mike puts a lot of time on each and every rib, and they don't leave the shop until they are 100 percent right. Give Vicki a call, and she can answer all of your questions about the hardware. But, I will guarantee you there is nothing rinky dink about any of their ribs. Norm

3. tandemdude

tandemdude TS Member

4. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

I have one and it works great for me. It was worth the money to me. They were great I sent my barrel to them and had them put it on.

5. new loader

new loader Member

Judging from the pictures, they look rather tall. Do you have a problem keeping your head down? Or does a new rib also mean a comb job?

6. tandemdude

tandemdude TS Member

The one in the picture on their web site is tall, but they make any size you want. I have just the standard keen sight, and it isn't tall at all. Norm

7. victoria K

victoria K Member

The Adjustable rib on our web site is a taller rib; most customers that order them want a little taller rib for more POI changes. We can make them as low as 9/16" and as high as 1". We also have fixed ribs that can be made in heights starting from 3/16" and can go to 1 1/2" high.
    Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions (661)873-7162
    Vicki Keen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.