1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Keen Sights Adjustable Rib. Good Bad ????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bryce720, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Had a few questions about Keensights Adjustable Rib. It looks like a pretty cool concept and cost seems good as well. Please see link below for pics and description.
    http://www.keensights.com/page10.html
    Anyone have one, seen one or otherwise?? Let me know your thoughts and or experiences?? Thanks

2. todman2

todman2 Member

I have use their product to create an adjustable high rib gun for skeet and sporting clay. The craftmanship is very good and the product perform well. This kind of setup lets to go to a high rib without having to spend thousands on the barrel. You do have to consider the additional weight. Talk to Vickie at Keen's she knows her stuff and can be very helpful is setting up your gun

3. Portigee Duckman

Portigee Duckman TS Member

I have two ,one on a Rem.3200 30" and one on a Mod.12 3o" 3" Duck gun .I really
    like them .They were eazy to install ,following thier instructions ,and Vickie
    was very helpful an understanding in what , I needed to provide her with to get
    exactly what I wanted .Craftmanship was first class ,Thank you Keen Sights !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
how to order a add on rib from keen sights
how to remove a keen sight rib
keen ribs

keen sights

keen sights rib review

keensights rib review