1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KCTA highschool shoot--we won!!!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by acss, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

thanks to lynn gipson and crew @ kcta smithville mo. , for a great high school shoot-rocks cudnt have been any better-perfect weather and the scores showed it! i didnt see how many young shooters there were total-but there was 3 flights on 10 or so traps.

one lone 100 straight turned in by, nick bird-madison mo. -it was his first-100! congrats--- sorry i didnt get a picture

2-99's shot by our team member nick howell, rock port mo. & joey fisher, smithville mo

97 took third place in the sr division, which was captured by tyler young, rock port mo -our team member---boy was he happy

my team from rock port mo shot a 471 out of 500 taking first and liberty mo hischool captured 2nd with a 450 team total--

there were 50 metals and belt buckles awarded for team and individual--i didnt write them all down--what a great way to spend a fall saturday!!

if anyone else has pictures or scores, please post them---
    happy shooting---wally riebesell--rock port mo
    [​IMG]

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

i forgot to mention my team members names& scores- L to R
    nick howell(99)-danial liess(90)-decker sutton(92)-tyler young(97)-jacob thompson(93)--i'm in the bunch also--

i shot off in a practice round afterwards with jacob and joey fisher for a $1 since they were so hot---its amazing how a buck makes some shooters nervous!--i won-but not by much!! they are the next generation of shooters -fun to shoot against!
    jacob won a shootoff for the 10th place and got a shell pouch and joey shot the 99
    [​IMG]

3. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Great reports, Wally. Thanks. And congrats to all the up-and-coming young shooters.

4. djcuda

djcuda Member

Congrats to all of these young shooters.
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

joey fisher of smithville mo