1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kay Ohye ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Anyone know how the Kay Ohye's are doing at the grand???

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I don't know how to look up his results---I don't even know if he or Debby are there---Wish I were there to watch---Maybe nxt yr---He and Debby are something to watch---He is getting up there but he was a real factor in his days--Does the grand have a SR VET event??If so he will be the winner I"ll bet-SJB---

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Just go to the above site and type in his last name.

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Thanks Rick---That worked great---sjb---

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I have seen his name 7 times. His daughter 4 times.

6. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Hey George, this is the second thread that you mention Kay. You're not in love with him are you? Good luck Chuck Hrosik You split yesterday before I could talk to ya

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Ya chuck---Had to go on the boat---I do think a-lot of K---don't know him other than I have seen him at local shoots and admire his ability.We don't get to see many of the big dogs---George

8. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Gary.... You are being WAY too generous in your description..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Hey guys---U find that in every sport---He's not in a personality contest---He's competing in the trap game---He dosn't seem to care about our opinion of his personality---JMT---sjb---

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

Debby is always fun to talk with. Kay can be very nice to talk with if you talk with him when he is not working (shooting). I hope that Kay will be back in top form after his surgery. I expect him to be walking well by next Spring.

Pat Ireland

11. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Thanks Pat---I agree---He and Debby were at our state shoot and He and Debby and her husband were very friendly---I was at golf events where Tiger was and you should see how quiet he was.They are working and have to concentrate on their work---In my business I don't want my workers talking when they have work to do---Talk and work don't mix to well---JMT---SJB---

12. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

SJB Kay Ohye is a Veteran, not Sr. Vet at least not yet.

13. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I know J but it is close---I'll let you know when---SJB---

14. KaboK80

KaboK80 TS Member

Kays birthday is when he is shooting at his state shoot in New Jersey. I wished him a "happy birthday" and he smiled and said that he is now a Sr. Vet. but he will finnish the year as a Vet. He is still one of the best shooters out there he can still pop a big score.

After he recovers from his surgery he'll be his old self again. Telling one of his many stories; laughing; and having a good meal off the trap line.If you ever have the chance to talk to Kay or Debbie take the time to listen to what they have to say about the sport that we love.

All the best to Kay; Debbie; and Don.

Kate Schmidt

15. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I thought he was going to finish out the yr but he is still one of the best---
    I wish him well also---He still has that smile---You know when he is around---
    SJB

16. jarbouh

jarbouh TS Member

Ones i was watching kay shoot handicap at northeastern grand he was shooting on post 3 and he missed two target one after another then i was new to shooting so i waited for him to finish the round and i said to him what happen why you missed and he with a smile he said dam women there all over the place and geuss what he finished with top score of 98 now this is awesome shooting. I wish him a fast and speedy recovery and all the best for the future.

Eli Jarbouh.

17. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

rjstuart.com find out about anyone at the grand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.