1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kay Ohye classes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 28410, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 28410

28410 TS Member

Anyone take the three day class from Kay Ohye? How was it? I am a relatively new shooter. Thanks!

2. bhandzus

bhandzus Member

The best thing you can do to learn the game!

Bob

3. GRR

GRR TS Member

Super coach...... If you always do what you have done, you will always get what you have got. Do what he tells you and you can't go wrong. If you go with the attitude "I can't do that" stay home. To be a better shooter you must make changes in your style.

4. moke

moke TS Member

Kay is a very good shooter but I believe he is even a better coach. Kay has a way of saying thing so they stick (read that as Vince Lombardi ). Well worth the time and money. ......moke

5. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

This picture was taken the 08 Dixie - Kaye didn't fare too well this day.

38-01615

6. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

I've got the two-day class scheduled in May, here in Michigan. Advised to leave my ego in the car. I can do that.

Best,
    Dennis

7. 682LINY

682LINY Member

He mite have helped my game a bit,,,,never shot better than a 94 in caps,,,,,took his class,,,,went out and shot a 97 at WESTY HOGAN,,,Kay beat me by 1 bird that day,,,,would have been a real treat to shoot off with him,,,,,,maybe next time,,,and my real improvements were in underrstanding doubles,,,,take the class,,,,concentrate on a few basics,,,,you wont remember it all,,,than refresh when possible,,,,build from a good base

8. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I've taken classes from Kay and I find his style and training techniques extremely helpful. Kay has developed a shooting style that has placed over 100 plus shooters on the All American team. His style and demeanor may not be for everyone but you can't argue his success. He will instruct you, coach you and he may even berate you a little but if you listen to him and practice what he teaches you, you will be a better all around shooter. I look forward to my next class with Kay in May!

Rick Brohmer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.