1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kathy Griffin to Attack Willow Palin

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Unsingle, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Kathy Griffin announced her New Year’s resolution to continue a verbal assault on the Palin family. Only in 2011, the comedian (?) said she intends to target Sarah Palin’s 16-year-old daughter, Willow. "I've already gone for Sarah, Todd and Bristol obviously," Griffin told The Hollywood Reporter. "But I think it's Willow's year to go down. In 2011, I want to offend a new Palin.”

What is it with this deep rooted hatred for the Palin’s by these far left Hollywood weirdoes? I hope they are as miserable as they appear. They really are the scum of the planet.

2. Hank55

Hank55 Member

Kathy Griffin is an ugly has-been who can't get a role because shes not funny. Anybody that pays any attention to what he has to say falls under the same catagory as her. People with class such as the Palin's don't need to stoop to her level.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Vulgar bitch, can't make it any other way.

HM

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Griffin is a douche bag, and she knows it.

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

She needs lake trout or something stuffed down her throat.

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Anytime that hag comes on tv the station changes.

I don't understand the obsession and hate they have for the Palin family either. They can't give you a reason, it is just something they feel.

They sure as hell are stupid business people. They are in the entertainment business yet they run off half of their fans/customers.

Years ago I used to watch Letterman, then he decided to not be funny and instead become butt kisser for the Democrap party. I haven't saw a minute of that clowns show in 7 or 8 years.

7. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Sooner or later the networks, cable and satellite providers are going to discover the real reason that the number of viewers is shrinking every day. The public is sick and tired of watching self-appointed Hollywood royalty make asses of themselves.

Kiv

8. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Kiv, I hope you’re right, but it seems to be getting worse every year. Letterman, Griffin, and the others are so full of hate and misery, that I just don’t watch much anymore. Hell, I’m so bored that I’ve started to watch Billy the Exterminator, Pawn Stars, and Pickers! I’m afraid that the networks are all controlled by people as miserable with life as the so called comedians. Until that changes, nothing will get any better

9. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Unsingle and Kiv, Laughing my fanny off. You're right on--there's not much to look at--the odd outdoors show on PBS or something.

10. Tommy67

Tommy67 Member

I think the liberals in general and the liberal media in particular are afraid of the Palins and what they represent. Much like bullys in playgrounds, the liberals are filled with fear and insecurity; their only hope for survival is to attack what they fear. Have you noticed the liberal media seldom comments or debates any real issues where the Palins are concerned? They only attack the person. Kind of like "you're mother wears combat boots".

11. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

And i thought i was the only one that refuses to watch a single second of Letterman. He like most liberal pukes turned his show into a conservative bashfest. Just hope they run themselves right out of an audience. It is no wonder that FOX has all the viewers and growing daily.

12. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

The only reason Fox is still around is the Simpsons. Most of the programming, right and left based stations, are junk. History and Discovery are probably the best. Tommy, I really don't think that to many lefties are afraid of the Palins. Not much substance. The biggest reason McCain lost in 08 was Palin. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

There you go again Chuck. You forgot to blame Bush!

14. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

When you attack a persons, family you show how sick you really are.Kathy Griffin is a very very sick person that needs help!!!!!!!!!!

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Out of 1100 channels I watch about 8.

Most of the time I let the news blare on while I go about my biz.

Newton Mineau was right.

HM

16. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

The fastest way to make any one of these irritants disappear is to just change the channel. Poof! they're gone. When enough people do that then the problem is solved permanently. Remember you can vote with your wallet and you don't even have to get angry with anybody.

17. woodtick2

woodtick2 TS Member

Tommy you are spot on. The libs fear the Palins and everything they stand for. Christianity, personal responsibility, hard work and other conservative values. Randy Kerr

18. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

19. neofight

neofight TS Member

Hey, Unsingle, Pawnstars and Pickers is prime viewing. I am truly amazed at the fascination by so many with the left-leaning, second-rate, over the hill bashers on TV these days. If my parents were alive today, pops would grab that TV and hurl it out the window and into the creek.

It's pretty sad when we, as a society, actually have our eyes glued to the screen when shows like Jersey Snore, Springer, The View and others are aired. We lost satellite reception for a few days recently and returned to reading and talking. It was rather nice!

20. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Mystic, Ditto to what you said. Larry Evans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.