1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by MR870, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR870

MR870 Member

Yesterday I stopped at the local grocery store to pick up a few items.While walking in a little old lady pulled into a parking space but before she could get out a new Benz pulled in beside her so close to her driver's door that she wouldn't be able to get out her car.The Benz lady got out and being a nice guy I told her she had parked too close and the old lady couln't get out.The Benz lady says"SO!?" and quickly walked off.Well the little old lady slung open her door not once but twice into the door of the Benz.Nice big dent in door with paint chipped.The little old lady I guess became flustered crank up and left to park in another parking space.I saw Karma work firsthand.I wonder if her insurance covers karma paint and dents on a Benz?

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

GOOD for the old lady. Mike.

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the Karmic effect was probably wasted on the Benz driver - quite obviously she didn't really give a crap about the car in the first place.

4. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

HEY,HEY,HEY, She might be a trapshooters wife.....ROFLMAO

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

"My name is Earl"

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

She should of busted the windshield in front of the drivers seat!!

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Probably 221's wife mrs keet.

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

A little brutal there Matt but I couldn't help laughing - good jab.

9. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

The reason married women like shiny MB's is to bait the guys with Ferrari's, or fancy boats, into hooking up with them.

10. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

Check this out. I don't really know if it's real, but I sure hope so.

You Tube--"Old lady hits car with her bag"

I tried to paste the address, but still can't get it done. Maybe next time

11. grntitan

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xid8cjT5WZM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xid8cjT5WZM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

12. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Funny and cute, but staged.

13. grntitan

I agree Rick. If that bag went off from that little tap, I'd be broke from replacing mine.

14. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

Reminds me of high schools days. I was having lunch near the parking lot and one of the interior lineman (who was not only huge, but built like a body builder) was sitting in his restored Chevy. It had been redone from inside and out. And he always parked it with empty spaces on each side of the car whenever possible. A middle aged woman shows up and parks right next to his car, she was driving a fairly new vehicle. She gets out opens her door and BANG....hits his car. He immediately asked her to be careful, probably not too nicely, but did just ask. She blows him off, opens the door again and hits the car just a little harder and gets out. He didn't let her get 2 steps from the car and he had opened his door adjacent to her car an inch or so, laid down to brace against the opposite side of the car and used both legs to drive his door open and into the side of car resulting in a huge dent and a crunch that we all heard.

The lady yells at him and says she is off to get her husband. Back she comes with this huge, grungy looking guy that worked in the high school laundry doing the shower towels and we all thought we were going to see World War III break out. The footballer gets out and refers disparagingly of the guys wife and told him what she had done and what he had done.

The grungy guys looks at his wife and the footballer and turns to his wife, calls her a stupid B**CH, asks the footballer to let him know if he needs anything to get his own door fixed.

The grungy guy storms off with his wife and World War III was averted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.