1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Karma for Carrey

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tommy67, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Tommy67

Tommy67 Member

"Dumb and Dumber To" has been kicked to the curb, making for the latest blow to Jim Carrey's career. Warner Bros. apparently saw limited potential in the sequel.

This is a portion of a piece that was on Yahoo news today. Apparently Carrey is "failing to connect with his audiences." You think insulting gun owners and rural America may have had something to do with people not wanting to see him or his movies??? I think so.

Tom

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Jim Carrey is supposed to be the new Jerry Lewis. He's not even a pimple on Jerry Lewis' butt. His humor is awful. The ONLY movie he was in that I thought he did a fairly decent job of acting was The Majestic, which was not a comedy, and even then it usually only gets two stars.

And after his anti-gun diatribe against law-abiding gun owners, I hope he goes back to Canada and never returns. He can KMA.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I always thought he was funny. But he'll never get another penny of mine.

-Gary

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I don't pay to see any actors!!!!!!!!!!! Why feed the enemy?

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I hope the twit goes bankrupt!...Bill