1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kansas Trapshooter Wayne Euker passes...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blandgraf, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blandgraf

blandgraf Member

Word was received this morning of the death of long time Kansas trapshooter, Wayne Euker of Hutchinson, KS. Wayne was the Kansas State Handicap Champion in 2003. Wayne was a salesman for Sellers Tractors (Construction equipment) and when his road trips took him to Denver through western Kansas, he'd always stop in at our trap club in Garden City to shoot with us. He'd delight us with his stories of shooting crows and coyotes. And we enjoyed being squad mates when we'd met him at registered shoots. Rest in peace, dear friend.
    Beccy and Wilbur Landgraf

2. blandgraf

blandgraf Member

Just noticed Shootlow's posting regarding Wayne....Wayne was also Kansas STate Handicap Champion in 1977.

3. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sorry to hear of Waynes passing.Our prayers will be with his family.I broke my first 100 straight in 16`s on a squad with Wayne at Salt City Trap Club in Hutchinson...John Wiegand

4. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy to all family and friends of Mr. Eurker. May he rest in peace amid all of the shooters gone before to that great squad in the sky.

Janet from Ohio

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I am saddened to learn of this as well. Wayne was one heck of a nice gent. Very pleasant to be in the company of.

Rest in Peace and know that you will be missed.

Condolences to family.

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I always feel the hurt when I see these threads----I didn't know Wayne but I have lost some of my best friends that were my best memories and I feel the hurt of all that knew Wayne---I too ask that he rest in peace---Hope he's on the 27 yd line with St Pete----Bet he'll miss 2 to let St Pete win----

George@SJB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.