1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kansas state shoot results posted??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by td_ict_ks, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

Reposting since I didn't see it update the first time.

2. JoeBobOutfitters

JoeBobOutfitters TS Member

I'm interested in seeing them too!

Did you shoot the menu td_ict_ks?

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Just going from memory here...

Can't remember the name of the guy who won the Singles, but he was the only Kansas resident to run them. Larry Schmidt, maybe?

Harlan Campbell shot a 199 and won the shoot-off for runner-up against Don Budd, Mark Crist, Larry Tagtmeyer, and another fellow (Dave) whose last name I don't recall.

I think Mark Crist won AAA and Don Budd won AA class.

I think maybe Shelly Heitner from Iowa won out-of-state singles but I'm not sure.

Saturday a.m. the very early doubles squads had fair conditions, but the second and third flights had to deal with a squall line and high winds from the northwest. Later squads had it a little easier as they only had to deal with light sprinkles and a gentle easterly breeze. As luck would have it (bad, for us early shooters), some of the better shooters were shooting in the best conditions.

The handicap conditions were very good, despite how ugly it looked like it was going to be early in the day. Light clouds and sunshine.

4. JoeBobOutfitters

JoeBobOutfitters TS Member

"Congratulations to Travis Crist, the Kansas State Handicap Champion for his 97 and beat others in the shootoff. By the way, Travis beat his father Mark Crist (aka - Flip) very bad.

Congratulations Travis"

Mark is a pretty good shot, generally much better than me! Travis faired pretty well in singles on Saturday (196) as well.

I was on the same squad as Travis on Saturday for singles. We had in-state Class B runnerup, myself with a 195. Out of state Class A champion (Damian Giles w/ a 199). We had a pretty solid squad from Fort Hays State. Fort Hays also won the college event, putting the hammer down on KState ;).

5. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Shelly had a 200 in the singles, but took Ladies out of state. The results are all posted on TS.com scores site. you can see them all on there now.

As always, a good shoot in the state of Kansas. A wonderful facility and great people running the shoot! Thanks to everyone who helped and worked hard to make it another successful year!

The New Hall of Fame building is going to be fantastic. A nice addition to the grounds. It was nice to see so many in attendance....and the food was very good.

Lorna Hull

6. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

I haven't shot in about five years. But I LOVE THE SPORT and have lots of great friends still shooting so I try to keep up with it a bit. I have just had too much going on over the years to shoot the way I would like too. Got married, work, going after 2nd Masters degree, work, golf, work, just purchased a new home, work, go to Vegas a few times, etc. Still have my guns so there is hope yet!

Terry Delanty

7. Will22

Will22 TS Member

There was a junior shooter from Branson,MO that shot 200 on Saturday, Bryce Haffecke. He also won the Missouri juniors with a 199 and the Oklahoma juniors with a 195. Good shooting from a fine young man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.